terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2012

"Perfumaholic"

This summer i traveled a lot,for good and not so good reasons. Of course i couldn't stay away from the duty free shops, i mean, 2 hours of wait is just too much and a girl has to keep entertained... But i think i got a bit too excited with the good perfume deals and brought home 5 (ups...) some are great and some not so much... Jimmy Choo was a pleasant surprise, it's woody but somehow is still fresh. love it!
Clinic Happy, i wore this perfume years ago and rediscovered it this year. One of my all time favorites.
Dot by Marc Jacobs, he is no doubt one of my favorite designers and i own every perfume he created, but this has to be my favorite. The bottle is gorgeous and the scent completely addictive. I bought the 100ml less then a month ago and its already one quarters down.
Ch by Carolina Herrera. This one is not one of my favorites. I like more flowery and fruity scents and this one is just too strong. but after smelling 20.000 different fragrances i thing my nose and brain just wore not in sink any more.
Ralph Lauren Romance, i wanted this one for a while and now i own it !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx