quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2012

DIY weekend

A few weeks ago my sister came to visit and we went looking for a dressing table. I wanted a vintage one that I could paint with a bright yellow our glossy withe but they where all very much out of budget, so I ended up buying a plain withe one. It was ugly and reminded me of the eighties but I could see the potential. Last weekend I felt inspired and went looking for paints and handles. I still didn't find any handle to suit it but I was so happy with the result that I ended up spending a few more pound and changed the whole deco of the bedroom. It's much warmer now and I'll surely spend more time in it :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx