segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012

Anna del Russo for H&M

I mentioned here before my love for H&M, what i didn't mention was my love for Anna Dello Russo. Now the two got into a very nice collaboration, and it couldn't be any more all over the place, and at the same time, so put together, much like Anna her self. You have turquoise luggage ( me want!), alligator necklaces,baroque details , orange and pearl jewelry mixed with animal print... I'm sure her inspiration was Walt Disney princess Ariel, but i love it! In whole, the collection has around 50 items and they are all gorgeous but affordable. Any fashionista dream. The collection hits stores world wide on 4th of October, ( which is also my payday lol) and i'm sure gonna be there at 9 am!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx