sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Empty nest sindrome

 These days, the classic description of lingering depression, apathy, and loss of identity ("Who am I if I'm not taking care of the kids?") it's hitting me like a lightning bolt. They have been away for 2 weeks now and i've never been alone in my life! coming from a family of 10 siblings and having my son at a very young age, being alone never even crossed my mind. It's the first time ever i've been away from my kids more then a couple of days and i feel like my world is going to collapse! I can't take two more weeks of this . Every one is saying this is good, that i need to get used to it as it's gonna happen more times from now on and mainly that i should find the time to rediscover myself and take care of me. But being a mom is not only what i do, is WHO I AM! And although some people would think it's sad a women as young as me is writing this, is true! They are everything for me and i can't live without them. Thank god there is still at least 12 more years until my son goes to college, because this will require some getting used to!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx