segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

Pushchair choices

Right now, i have a few friends expecting babies and one of their worries, of course, is witch stroller to buy. when i had my first son, almost seven years ago, the one that everyone wanted was Quinnys. At that time they where around 500 euros so i didn't really gave them much thought. Too much for my pocket. So i got very happy when i inherited my nieces pushchair. It was baby blue, and easy to ride. When i had some spare money i bought a chicco one. Really nice. But it only lasted for a few weeks, i left it in the taxi and never got it back. But anyways, that's a diferente story. As my friends sometimes ask me for opinions on which one to buy i decided to do my research. so, if i had a child now this where the ones to consider:

Hauck "turbo" around £80 
It's the best one i ever had, and believe me, i had quite a few! It wasn't expensive, it has a really nice colour and after a year it still has lots of live in it! It's practical and really nice to go out and about since is light and folds nicely. My daughter loves it too.




Quinny "buzz" around £500
my sister has this one, so has many of my friends, i wouldn't buy it for this price because i feel like it doesn't grow with the child. is very comfortable to drive and i'm sure is comfortable for the kids too. But it doesn't adapt to the childs growth so it's only good until 2 years of age maximum.

Chicco "i-move" around £500
The newest model from chicco, one of my favourite childrens brand in every way, it's similar to stokke but much less expensive. A good candidate in my eyes.

 Stokke "explorer" around £1200
This scandinavian award winning design doesn't come cheap but it's said to climb stairs and to adapt to every need of your child as it "grows with him".  i actually see a lot of these around and i worked with a company that sell them some 3 years ago and i have to say, in the expensive grade, this is the one i would buy.


Silver cross "Balmoral" £ 1300
Built in northern england for more then 100 years, this is also one of the most expensive baby carriage in the world and one of celebrities favourites. Each one comes with a unique serial number and they are handcraft. However, this is certanly not my favourite.


"the roddler" around $ 4500
Made in the u.s.a is the most expensive pushchair money can buy. Featuring custom seats, wheels, colours, you name it. You can even write your kids name in it. but i'm just kidding, i would never buy it. It's too "new money" for me(lol)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx