terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012

The 5 things i did this month to be happier

1* Binned all my ugly old knickers, those ones that i wouldn't dare wearing in the gym ,and that make me think " if something happens today and i have to end up in hospital, please God don't let them see them" (lol)
and replaced them for brand new all cotton c.k. ones
2*Bought a pair of hunters that i wanted for soooo long
3*Went to london alone for the diamond jubilee and then stopped over in my cousins for a cup of tea (lovely time)
4*Signed up for driving lessons (aleluia!!!)
5* Bought a bike, even though i can't ride, but im determined to learn!

I know this doesn't sound exciting,but for me, every single one of them made me a happier person this month :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx