domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Why a blog?

And why not?
I decided to create a blog becouse i feel an empty... I've always had a diary,my first one was from  the 101 Dalmatians and i bought it with a check  that my godmother gave me on my ninth birthday. It was a sort of retreat and reflection. Since there i always had a diary. I could both spend days without opening it our  write three times a day. It was never exactly a routine, because i was never a great writer, but it was a good habit. I lost it when I was pregnant with my son, 7 years ago. There was not much time or patience and one day i start reading themand decided i should throw them to the sea. (blame it on the hormones!) For some reason i rebelled from the past and refused to look further into it. Today I regret having done so.Anyway, as I said at the beginning, I feel an emptiness, a lack of power to visualize what I feel (if that makes sense), I miss being able to "spend time with my buttons". I created the blog because I think It will be good for me. I'm single for the first time in a long time, my kids are getting more independent, and I'm in a country that i knowvery well, but still is new to me, with a new job and new people. I hope to combine my love of being a housewife, a single mother, the world of fashion,culture and childcare with my old and good habit of writing in a journal. I know that is not the same as opening a book and feel that smell of paper and pen, but it does have the advantage of being more visual and even being personal,  it can be shared!
Let's see if I surrender :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx