segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2012

Great bargains

Last december, in portugal, i was window shoping and decided to go to Zara. I knew i couldn't really buy any thing as there was only a few weeks until my flight to england and i couldn't fit a single ant in my bag. I fell in love whit this balerinas, they looked perfect in my feet, i felt like a princess. Still i tought i could find them in the uk. But i didn't. Then last week i asked my mom if she could find them in portugal, but she didn't...i felt really stupid for not having bought them when i had the chance! But destiny as it's own way of doing things and when i really want something, i always get it, sooner or later. So over easter, when  i was visiting family up north, here in england, i went to primark, where i found the gorgeous balerinnas, copy of the ones i really wanted. And the best thing is, instead of £40, they cost just £10!!!i am now a happy happy women !!!

                                                               ZARA

                                                                     PRIMARK



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

copyright

Pictures from this blog come from multiple sources. None of the pictures belong to me unless otherwise noted. If one of your pictures is on the site and you want it removed please write to inesdetavora@hotmail.com. The entire contents of the blog is authored by me unless stated so. any reproduction, in part or full of texts and images published here requires the prior consent of the author, writing for the mail inesdetavora@hotmail.com
Thank you
Inês xx